Sunday, December 31, 2017

Everyday is Full of Blessings

As 2017 comes to an end tonight, I continue to reflect over the many blessings that have come my way during this past year.  
Not every day has been perfect, or filled with complete joy... 
BUT EVERYDAY has been full of blessings!
I serve an awesome God who never leaves me and always knows what is best for me.  
Today I hope that you can take time to also reflect on your 2017 events and blessings with grateful hearts.

For today's card, I selected Unity's stamp, Bird Chirping Weather and added the sentiment from Unity's KOM, 08/08. I also used Gina Marie Design Double Stitched Hexagon  Dies and Whimsy's Mistletoe leaf die.

Today's posting also completes two years of my blog posting with a total of a total of 313 posting over that time. Wow!  Many thanks to my faithful followers and especially to those who share my links to others to help me grow!  I can't wait to see what God has in store for me in 2018!  It's going to be an awesome year for sure as I continue to serve a Risen Savior!

~ Pam ~


This posting will appear on the following sites ~

No comments:

Post a Comment