Saturday, December 9, 2017

Countdown to Christmas with Not Just Scraps ~ Card Eight

Countdown to Christmas
with Not Just Scraps
Card Eight

As I have been getting out all my Christmas stamps, I've also been pulling all of my stamps made by Unity in preparation for my week of postings on the Growing In Unity the third week in January, 2018.  When I found the set I used for today's card, it was another surprise to me!  Yet how PERFECT for making a card for my Realtors who have become very good friends of mine through to purchases and now working through a listing!
The stamp kit from Unity is called Winter Tortellini & Spinach Soup (JS-990A)... now how many of you have that one in your stash?  I'll show you the card first, then the stamp set so you can see what an awesome set of stamps it contains.


The background is a Darise Snowflake embossing folder, and the front is the Memory Box Golf Landscape (minus the flag) cut out of cream card stock.  The three houses are one stamp, so I masked out appropriately and stamped using Stampin Up inks to get the different color houses.  I drew in the sun/moon and colored with Copic markers, then cut out around and mounted on the blue background.  The snowflake tag and sentiment are also from the same Unity stamp kit. 

Now I want to go back and use those cute stockings!

Thank you for stopping by today - please feel free to comment here or on the facebook entry for this card on Not Just Scraps.  I'll be drawing for a prize from those who comment.
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam

This card will be posted on the following sites:


No comments:

Post a Comment