Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Countdown to Christmas with Not Just Scraps ~ Card 16

Countdown to Christmas
with Not Just Scraps
Card 16

I have another bird card to show you today, but not a cardinal this time.  This little chubby fellow is part of Stampendous' Cling Winter Tweets set, designed by Fran Seiford.


She is all snuggled down in the coordinating holly leaves and berries to wish you a Merry Christmas!  The flap is one of the My Favorite Things Scalloped Edge borders and the die for the sentiment is an unbranded stitched rectangle.  This was a one of a kind card, made especially for my brother and sister in law, so she flew all the way to Texas! I was amazed with all the papers I have, how difficult it was to find a coordinating stripe pattern paper to fit all the other colors.  However, I really liked this layout and plan to use it again for future cards.

Thanks for stopping by to see Card 16 in the Christmas Countdown. Don't forget to comment below or on my Facebook page, Not Just Scraps to be entered in for a drawing after Christmas.
Serving a Risen Savior, Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment